Certified Compliance and Ethics Professional Course
“It was a well organised and an enlightening programme that highlighted the importance of Compliance, both as a spirit as well as a function. Being at the Academy was pleasure and knowledge enriching experience. It was good to hear from people like Mr. Tuljapurkar, Mr. Sharma and Dr. Shantaram.”
- Rishi Vyas, Manager Secretarial, Asian Paints Limited
The Compliance & Ethics Academy, Legasis Services’ latest initiative in association with BCIC, is proud to present the third edition of the “Certified Compliance and Ethics Professional Course”. Our course offerings have been specially designed to help professionals in adhering to the best compliance and ethics practices by strengthening their value base even in adverse circumstances that are constantly hitting the business industry, the most recent ones being PNB Scam, GST Scandal and many more.
Objectives of this course are:
• Benchmarking compliance and ethics practices in line with the latest trends
• Imparting and enhancing the requisite skills to manage a compliance and ethics program
• Addressing the knowledge and implementation the gap in ethics and compliance program
• Unearthing the reasons behind the board-room battles
• Sensitising need of ethical practice on economic, financial, managerial and environmental aspects of business
• Experienced Professionals and seasoned faculty from relevant domains will guide you through the ambiguities of compliance and organisational ethics and everything you should know about it
• Legasis extends to you, LegaComply - A Toolkit, which is a Do-It-Yourself Compliance framework
• Facilitates interactive sessions and exchange of ideas between Compliance Professionals
A Preview of the Course Curriculum:
• Fundamentals of Compliance and Ethics
• Essentials of a Corporate Compliance Program
• GDPR, Data Privacy & Cyber Security
• Anti-bribery & Anti-corruption with a special focus on the applicability of the US-FCPA & UK-BA to Indian Businesses
• POSH (Prevention of Sexual Harassment)
Importance of the Certification:
• For the Organisation:
This Course provides training and real-time solutions to the relevant Compliance Professionals on how to drive an eective compliance and ethics program. It showcases the organizations’ commitment to compliance and ethics thereby making it a part of its standard operating procedure.
• For an Individual:
Addresses the knowledge and skill gap in the understanding of compliance and organizational ethics. Increases employability, given that concepts like board evaluation, corporate governance, and ethical practice are gaining corporate limelight especially aner the recent board battles and corporate governance issues.
Who Should Attend?
• Compliance Professionals
• Individuals who seek an in-depth understanding of organisational ethics and compliance implementation
• Company Secretaries