Bangalore Chamber of Industry and Commerce present BCIC IoT Day - (Internet of Things)
BCIC (earlier known as Greater Mysore Chamber of Industry (GMCI)) is the Apex Chamber of Commerce representing large and medium industries in the State of Karnataka.
The Chamber represents 95% of the capital investment and 90% of labour employed in the State of Karnataka. We have presently a membership of 600 companies representing various sectors of industry such as – Manufacturing, IT/ITES, Biotechnology, Engineering, Consultancy and Legal firms etc.
BCIC plays an active and important role in promoting trade and investment in the State and has an excellent domestic and international network with MoUs with the leading Chambers of Commerce across the globe. Being the apex Chamber of Commerce in Karnataka, BCIC organizes Seminars/Workshops and Interactions with Senior Government Officials both from the Centre/State on critical issues concerning trade and industry from time to time.
- 10:00am - 10:30 am Registrations & Networking
- 10:30am - 10:35am Welcome note by Srikanth Srinivasan
- 10:35am - 11:15am SME Council Presentation - Why, Who and How by
- 11:15am - 11:45am Session on Policy Advocacy by Bishakha Bhattacharya
- 11:45am - 12:15pm Session on Global Trade Development by Shivendra Singh
- 12:15pm - 12:30pm eMarketplace Portal Discussion by Sangeetha Raj and Ashok
- 12:30pm - 12:55pm Brainstorming on SME requirements and Action Plan
- 12:55pm - 01:00pm Closing Remarks by Ashok Pamidi
- 01:00pm onwards Lunch
- 02:00pm - 04:30pm Design Thinking Workshop for SME's by VASU
Time Program Agenda